WHAT ARE THE DATA COLLECTED?
The different categories of data collected during your subscription on the Site and in the context of your use of our services or applications are as follows:
- Identity data First name, surname, civility, identifier, Client number, password, documents
- Contact details E-mail address, postal address and telephone number, position
- Financial data Data relating to the consumption of its customers that CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU collects with the services it provides in order to calculate pricing and billing data as well as the means of payment, payment history, ...
- CRM data (customer relationship management) List of products and services from which you benefit
- Marketing and Communications Data Preferences for receiving marketing offers from us and preferences regarding the means of communication.
- Connection data IP address, Customer or user login details, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technologies on the devices that Customer representatives use to access to the pages of the website.
- Traffic / Connection Data Data indicating the origin, destination, route, format, size or duration of a communication, IP address, MAC address
- Hosted Data Categories of Customer Personal Data which can be recorded or kept (such as videos, files, …) by the Customer and which are hosted in our infrastructure.
- Usage data Information about how users and the representative of potential customers use our website and our products and services.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE, DO WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU only uses and discloses your Personal Data for the purposes for which you provided it to us, as defined at the time of collection or via your subsequent consent:
- As part of the performance of a contract: Management of the Customer account · Manage the identity of the Customer or the user and authenticate it allowing her/him, if necessary, to access certain reserved areas of the website and to use its different functionalities. Manage orders: record and manage requests, requests and provide the products, solutions, services or carry out the transactions you have requested. Communicate with users in order to respond to their requests and requests (technical and commercial assistance) in pre-sales and after-sales Invoice and collect payments Collecting unpaid debts amicably Process terminations Rights management and requests to exercise people's rights Hosting of Customer and user data
- For the purposes of legitimate interests or, where applicable, on the collection of your consent: Analyze the uses of offers and services to make proposals to the Customer Survey Customers or users Inform customers about our services and invite users to events, for example presentations of new solutions or changes in offers, training, etc. Improve our offer and customer relationship Ensure the security of platforms and services Deploy and operate offers and services Supervise the billing system Enrichment and enhancement of the customer / prospect base Fighting fraud and preventing arrears Enrichment and enhancement of the customer / prospect base
- To meet our legal or regulatory obligations: Respond to authorities' requisitions and court decisions Respond to the authorities' right to communicate
WHO ARE THE DATA RECIPIENTS - AUTHORIZATION AND TRACEABILITY?
The data collected by CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU may be shared in whole or in part depending on the purpose.
Internal recipients the authorized staff of the marketing department, the sales department, the departments responsible for handling customer relations and prospecting, the administrative departments, the logistics and IT departments as well as their line managers; the authorized staff of the departments responsible for internal control procedures. The recipients of the personal data of Customers and users within CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU decides which recipient will have access to which data according to an authorization policy.
External recipients sub-contractors of CECILE RANDOING
ECILE RANDOING’s partners the bodies, the auxiliaries of justice and the ministerial officers, in particular within the framework of their mission of recovery of debts authorized external staff of the departments responsible for control (auditor, for example) All access to processing relating to personal data of customers and prospects is subject to a traceability measure.
In addition, personal data may be communicated to any authority legally empowered to know them. In this case, CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU is not responsible for the conditions under which the personnel of these authorities have access to and use the data.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU SAS will only store the user's Personal Data for a limited period, determined according to the nature of the data in question, and the processing concerned.
Third-Party Vendors In providing our products and services, we use various third-party vendors who may either directly or indirectly collect information from you, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Microsoft. You should review the relevant privacy policies (for further information on how each third party handles your personal information. If you would like a list of all third-party vendors who we currently use, please request the “current third-party vendor list” by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USES OF DATA IN AND OUTSIDE THE EU & DATA SECURITY
CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU ensures that your data is treated securely and confidentially.
CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU implements the necessary actions to protect the personal data it processes and rigorously selects its partners and providers who may be required to access your data. Your data is processed electronically and / or manually and in any event, so that their security, protection and confidentiality are ensured with regard to their level of sensitivity, via administrative, technical and physical measures to prevent loss, unauthorized theft, use, disclosure or modification.
CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU cannot be held responsible if the Customer transmits erroneous or false information.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU SAS ensures that it has a legitimate interest in collecting your data. You can object, verify, rectify, dereference, request human intervention (in order to avoid any automated decision).
You can exercise your rights at any time:
- Right of access CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU allows you to know if data concerning you is being processed and to obtain its communication in an understandable format. CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU also allows you to check the accuracy of the data and, if necessary, have them corrected or erased. CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU is able to send you a copy of the data it holds about you and to inform you about: the purposes of using this data, the categories of data collected, the recipients or categories of recipients who were able to access this data, the data retention period or the criteria which determine this duration, the existence of other rights (right of rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition), the possibility of entering the CNIL (National Commission on Informatics and Liberty) any information relating to the source of the data collected if it has not been directly collected from you, the existence of automated decision-making, including in the event of profiling, and the underlying logic, importance and consequences for you of such a decision, the possible transfer of your data to a third country (non-member of the EU) or to an international organization.
- Right of rectification You can ask CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU to use your right of rectification in order to correct inaccurate data concerning you (example: incorrect age or address…) or to supplement data (address without apartment number) related to the purpose of treatment.
- Right to object You have the possibility to object, for legitimate reasons, to appear in a file, and you can refuse without having to justify yourself, that the data which concern you are used for commercial prospecting purposes
- Right of portability The right to portability offers people the possibility of recovering part of their data in an open and machine-readable format. They can thus store them or transmit them easily from one information system to another, with a view to their re-use for personal purposes.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
- You can exercise your rights at any time by using the online contact form available on https://www.cecilerandoing.com/
- You can send a post or an email: CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU 25, rue Victor Hugo 73100 Aix les Bains – France Mail: email@example.com
- CECILE RANDOING- FORESEE YOU, in its capacity as data controller, has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). They can be contacted by post or by email at: to the DPO CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU 25, rue Victor Hugo 73100 Aix les Bains – France - firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide your last name, first name, phone number and a copy of your ID. If you are not satisfied with our discussions, you can contact the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (CNIL) at the following address: CNIL - 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris cedex 07 Tel: 01 53 73 22 22.
Like many websites, we collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. When you first connect to the CECILE RANDOING - FORESEE YOU Site, you are warned by a banner at the bottom of your screen that information relating to your browsing may be saved in files called "cookies". We collect information on the behavior of people who visit our website in order to provide a better quality of service to our Customers and users, to improve the quality of the user experience of our Site.
- Google Analytics / Google Adwords If you want to be removed from Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and / or the Google Custom Display Network, you can do so by going to the Google Ads Settings Manager page. You can also choose to use the browser add-on for disabling Google Analytics (Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on) to be removed from Google Analytics. For more information on how to do this in the browser of your product or mobile device, see the Help menu or manual for that device.
MODIFICATION OF THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY
We will occasionally update this Data Protection Policy. In the event of a modification of this Data protection policy or a significant change concerning the way in which we use your Personal Data, we will modify this Data protection policy as well as the date of entry into force of the Data protection policy. data protection indicated at the end of this section. We advise you to regularly consult this Data Protection Policy to keep you informed of the way in which we use and protect your Personal Data.
Reference texts: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data Ordinance No. 2018-1125 of December 12, 2018 on the protection of personal data and amending Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 Law n ° 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 relating to the protection of personal data art.8 (certain categories of data: origin / opinion); art. 16 (specific treatment category: health) Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 - Data processing and liberties Law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016 for a digital Republic key 48 (entry into force of the provisions relating to data portability) and 65 (sanctions pronounced by the Cnil) Decree n ° 2018-687 dated 1 August 2018 taken for the application of law n ° 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms Consumer code: articles L224-42-1 to L224-42-4 Data recovery and portability Criminal Code: articles 226-16 to 226-24 Human rights violations resulting from computer files or processing Decree n ° 2019-536 of 29 May 2019 taken for the application of the law of 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms Deliberation n ° 2018-326 of October 11, 2018 on the guidelines of data protection impact analyzes (AIPD) Deliberation n ° 2018-327 of October 11, 2018 on the types of processing operations with impact analysis on data protection